Friday, June 10, 2011

Terrific Two's

Two years ago today we completed our little family. 

Can't believe it's been two whole years since I had Carson.  Wow what a ride it's been!  I thought the hard part was over when I delivered him that day...I was oh so wrong.  I would have never thought I could know the in's and out's of early intervention in two states or what Carson's white blood count usually is.  This isn't the life I would have chosen for our little man, but it is what it is and we will make the best of. 

The events of the last week make me thankful for my son.  I can't imagine our family without him and I look forward to lots of great memories in the future. 

Because of Carson's surgery we celebrated his birthday on Memorial Day and here are some pictures of our little party.      



I'm VERY Happy to be TWO!



Just because she's Cute :)



The Eeeeelmo Cake




They both played in the water/sand table for long time and LOVED it!




Then we played with Bubbles for a while



Cake



That about sums up his interest in the cake...not so much!



And we opened presents.



It was a great day with our family and I'm glad we did it early so Carson could enjoy it and we weren't worried all day about him hurting himself.

As for his recovery he is doing really well.  He seems like he's more and more back to normal each day.  We go back to see the surgeon on Tuesday for a check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment